This industrial West Loop loft space houses hardwood floors, exposed timber ceilings, bare brick walls and your new desk. As a member, you can decide what fits your function most: a private office, reserved desk or hot desk. Collaborate with your team in our conference room which seats up to 8 or discuss breaking news in one of our private phone rooms.
- Private Office: Your own private office with lock and key, modern chair, overhead storage and maximum desk space. Enjoy complete privacy whenever you need it.
- Reserved Desk: Your own personal workstation with a huge desk, comfy chair, locking file cabinet, marker board, tack board, and desktop storage. Enjoy a level of privacy while still enjoying the vibe of the space.
- Hot Desk: A shared desk; take whatever is open. Perfect for the true mobile worker.
Onward Coworking fosters innovation and productivity in a creative setting with like-minded good people. After all, shouldn’t we enjoy work?
The Fine Details
A few necessities to make your life easier – free for all members.
- 8 Person Conference Room with Projector and Marker Board Wall
- 2 Private Phone Rooms
- Hi-Speed Wireless & Wired Internet (with backup service)
- Color Printer with Scanner and Copier
- Good People
- Kitchenette with Refrigerator, Microwave and Dishwasher
- La Colombe Premium Coffee
- Secure 24/7 Access
- Rooftop Deck with Ridiculous City View
- In-suite Bathrooms with Showers
- Indoor Bike Storage
The West Loop is where it’s at. This small and ever-growing neighborhood has seen quite a revival in the past few years, and Onward Coworking is centered right in the eye of this renaissance storm. Just one block south of the city’s “Restaurant Row,” get set to enjoy some of Chicago’s top dining destinations including Nellcote, Girl & the Goat, Grange Hall, Blackbird, Next, Publican, Avec and more. Greektown frames Onward Coworking just to the south, and walk to some of the best wine shops downtown: Perman Wine Selections and City Winery. What else is at your fingertips? Butcher shops, fish markets, dog parks, coffee shops, fitness centers, art galleries and boutiques, just to name a few!